Saturday, December 17, 2011

Historical Fiction in eBook Format

This may come as old news to many of you, and if it does, it just means I'm more behind the curve than I thought.  I was reading a post over at the Passive Voice, and found a link in one of the comments that I thought might be of interest to those who peruse this here blog.  The site is Historical Fiction eBooks, and while most of the books in the ancient and medieval categories appear to be romances or classical mysteries set in past epochs, I did see one or two that seemed to be more action oriented.  Anyway, I'll probably give one or two of them a try at some point.  In the meantime, I thought I would pass the link on in case anyone else wants to take a look.

2 comments:

  1. There are some fantastic books and authors on Historical Fiction eBooks. I just joined very recently and I'm having fun discovering these books as I go along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were some interesting titles there. I intend to try one or two when I finish some of the TBR titles I've got lined up for review.

    ReplyDelete