I've updated the writing report up at the top of the page, if anyone is paying attention. I started a new story tonight and completed 629 words. I've got a market in mind for this one that closes at the end of the month. Not really sure where this one is going. It's an installment in my Prince Balthar and Rodrik series. I've got three of them already in various stages of completion. The logical thing would have been to finish one of those, except I'm not sure what to do with two of them, and the third I want to submit somewhere else. So I decided to start this one. I hope to have it finished within the week. It's part of the things I didn't manage to get done over spring break. My intention is to work on it every day until I type the last word. I'll update the writing report as I go along.