Monday, December 10, 2012

Status Report

I'm almost done with my grading, which should be finished with all grades turned in tomorrow, assuming the university server comes back up.  (It should.)  I'm also in charge of the labs, which means I check the TA grading and make sure everything is consistent (it wasn't, but I can't talk about that) and pass lab and recitation grades on to the faculty.  Except for one course where there were some problems, that's done.  Then to jump on the edits of the lab manual. 

I'm about one third of the way through Howard Andrew Jones' The Desert of Souls.  I'd hoped to have the review posted by tomorrow, when the sequel, Bones of the Old Ones, is released.  Sadly, that's not going to happen.  My apologies, Howard.  I'm thoroughly enjoying the novel and will be ordering BotOO later today. 

I should be back up to speed later this week.  Next week, I'm off but my son isn't.  I should be able to get some stuff done. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm about the same distance into Desert of Souls myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be interested in hearing what you think about it.

      Delete
  2. Just getting started on grading here, first final today. Two more on Thursday. Will be glad to be done.

    ReplyDelete